The Best Neurology Hospital in Hisar with Top Neuro Surgeons and all kinds of Neurology Treatments
DR. VK GUPTA
M.B.B.S, M.S, MCh(NeuroSurgery) from PGI Chandigarh
He is a Sr. Consultant Neuro and Spinal Surgeon and has over 25 Years of Experience as a Neurosurgeon and He can be consulted for Medical cases related to NeuroSurgery, Neurology, Spinal Surgery and Brain Trauma.
Dr. V.K. Gupta is the first NeuroSurgeon to start the Neurological and NeuroSurgery Super Specialty in Hisar Zone of Haryana State consisting of Hisar, Fatehabad, Sirsa, Bhiwani, Jind and Ch. Dadri Districts and Surrounding Districts of Punjab and Rajasthan.
In his very long Medical practice spanning over 35 Years Dr. V.K. Gupta has seen over 6,00,000(6 Lakh) Patient in OPD and done over 10,000 Successful Surgeries and has resolved
Over 50,000 Paralysis and Bell’s Palsy cases,
Over 12,500 Brain Tumor Cases,
Over 12,500 Brain hemorrhage cases,
Over 17,500 Spine related and
Over 25,000 Epilepsy Cases.
Dr. Shilpa Mehta
Chronic pain management | Manual therapy | Speciality in neurological conditions | ICU management like chest physiotherapy
Dr. Shilpa Mehta is a well-known physiotherapist who has expertise in different neurological conditions. She works with an aim of helping patients’ in getting physically as well as mentally fit too. She always gives a message to her patients that “When nothing else works then Physical Therapy can do wonders. Physical therapy is very helpful in improving mental health, functional activity and quality of life”.
Her expertise includes chronic pain management, manual therapy, speciality in neurological conditions, and ICU management like chest physiotherapy.
So far she has treated several patients of Neurological disorders. Her approach includes exercise therapy, manual therapy geriatric physiotherapy, neuro-physiotherapy, chest physiotherapy and counselling.
Dr. Shilpa Mehta is an experienced physiotherapist since 2016. She has been associated with the hospitals like Park hospital, Gurgaon, Natural Health Home Clinic, and V K Neurocare Trauma and Research Centre.
Education and Training:
- Master of physiotherapy(MPT) in neurological disorder from” Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar” (2017-2019)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) from “Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar”(2011-2016)
- Physiotherapist in Park hospital, Gurgaon (2016-2017)
- Physiotherapist in Natural health Home Clinic (2017-2018)
- Consultant Physiotherapist in V.K Neurocare, Hisar (2019-present)
- Six month rotator internship from “Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Rohtak” from 8th Oct. 2015 to 16th Apr.2016.
Workshop, Seminar and Publications:
- Participated in one day “National Level Symposium on Spinal Manual Therapy” held on 20th November, 2016.
- Participated in One Day National Conference on the theme “Recent Trends in Healthcare” held on March 14, 2016.
- Participated in ‘Functional manual approaches for cervicogenic headache’ was held on 5th April 2015
- ‘Art of mobilization’ was held on 28th to 29th June 2014
- ‘Assessment and Mobilization of cervical spine in clinical condition’ was held on 28th Feb.2014 to 1st Mar.2014
- National level ‘workshop on Recent trends in spinal cord injury rehabilitation’ was held on 11th Nov. to 12th Nov. 2013
- State level workshop on ‘Mobilization lumbo-sacral Joint in clinical Condition’ on 20th Mar. 2013
- Completed a Project for Masters of Physiotherapy on “Efficacy of Yoga and exercise on postural sway and gait in diabetes mellitus”
- Published an Article in Haryana Medical Journal “Effects of Yoga and physical exercise exercise in Neurological Condition” in March 2020.
DR. MOHAN LAL GARG
MBBS, MD (RADIOLOGY)
Qualified RADIOLOGIST. Trained in USG, DOPPLER, CT Scan, X -Ray, MRI .
Having experience of more than 6 Years